15.2.11

People Watching: NYFW

Yes NYFW, Spring and Fall, has to be one of the most exciting times for me. For me, it's not always all about the runways, seeing the new trends for next season and bowing down to how amazing these artists are season after season! Ok, fine all of that IS really cool. BUT, as an avid partaker in the sport of people watching, I live for what the attendees are dressed up in! Hello sea of beautifully, interestingly dressed fashionistas. Siiiigh what the heck am I going to wear to LA Fashion Week! 

Well here are some little tidbits I picked up on at NYFW.  So easy on the eyes!

xoMarci


 a simple faded green streak- oh so 90s punk
 sheer long sleeve under a casual tank, plus a fringe necklace- great styling if i do say so myself
 chunky architectural jewelry- yes, please
 round frame sunnies and i'm still loving mustard with red
 perfect shade of teal and great contrast with red lips- note to self, i need some of this color in my life
wool and leather- so in love with mixing fabrics

All images via GQ

1 comment:

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...