9.4.11

The List: Spring Additions

It's about that time again (actually it SHOULD be that time right about now!)... time for Spring! Cleaning out your closet, rediscovering favorites from a year ago and making a list of must haves to update your wardrobe for the new season. Well I got the list down! Now I need to do the cleaning. And if I'm lucky I'll find some pieces I can alter to fit this season!

Happy spring shopping everyone!

xoMarci

Blush Blazer- H&M via Inspirafashion

The Pouch Purse- Fashion Squad


Bright Pops of Colors- Zara
A Floppy Hat- Amazon

Crochet- Free People

Watches Galore- Honestly...WTF

Pleated Midi Skirt- A Pair and a Spair

Sleevless Denim Shirt- Gap

Lace High Waisted Shorts-A Pair and a Spair

Red Pants- Zara

hunky Clogs- Jefferey Campbell via SoleStruck

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Free People crocheted dress and awesome clogs! I could have used both for a Boho photo shoot we did a few weeks ago for my jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...